[time-nuts] RG6 or LMR400 for GPS Antenna (Symmetricom 58532A and T-bolt)

DaveH info at blackmountainforge.com
Thu Apr 21 20:12:18 UTC 2016

DX Engineering (another great compuany to do business with) recomends these
two products:

http://www.dxengineering.com/

3M Temflex 2155 Rubber Splicing Tape followed with a covering of
Scotch Super 33+ tape

The rubber conforms tightly with the connectors and waterproofs the
connection while the Super 33+ tape seals everything up and protects the
joint from UV degredation and mechanical abrasion.

There is very little adhesion between the Temflex and your hardware so when
you want to rework the connection, it comes away very clean with no residue.
Great system!

Dave