[time-nuts] RG6 or LMR400 for GPS Antenna (Symmetricom 58532A and T-bolt)

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Thu Apr 21 21:37:21 UTC 2016

That is more or less the same method I use for my amateur radio activities.   Home Depot in Canada sells similar 3M products which is helpful during quick weekend projects.

Professionally I've seen other methods used but on my own time I like the "splicing tape" covered with super "33 tape" approach.

These days I mostly use "N" connectors which in my experience can be a bit more forgiving of less than perfect weather proofing than certain other types.   (Not all "N" type connectors are equal in my view.)

Your experience and results may differ from mine.

73
Mark S
VE7AFZ

Sent from my iPhone