[time-nuts] RG6 or LMR400 for GPS Antenna (Symmetricom 58532Aand T-bolt)

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Fri Apr 22 05:31:58 UTC 2016

Love the sound of them as they use the telephone-pole as target, the
phone line ties into the house and the ceiling becomes a speaker
element. No recording. Woodpeckers run faster than 1 PPS, around 2 PPS
or so I'd guess from memory.

I was once asked by a friend, who lives a couple of km away, if I had a
russian woodpecker on my backside. Knowing his ability to make
minimalistic jokes, I quickly checked the Internet, understood and
replied that he could probably see that better from his place. :)

Cheers,
Magnus