[time-nuts] Lady Heather coming soon to a Linux box near you...

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 22:28:53 UTC 2016

> This is great news. Will the code be available for inspection /
> modification?Yes.  It is the same source code as the current version.  Just compile under Linux and voila...   The code currently has a no-commerical copyright on it, but I am going to GPL it (if I can ever figure out what GPL to use).
I have the serial port code working,  but something weird is going on.  It acts like the serial reads are blocking (but a test loop shows it non-blocking).  Net result is I can get it to update the screen but not access the keyboard/mouse or I can access the keyboard/mouse, but not update the screen (unless you are moving the mouse).  Figuring out what is going on is not going well...