[time-nuts] Oncore battery

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:48:21 UTC 2016

I used a non-recharable coin battery and after maybe 5 years it's
still working.  The coin battery will last as long as whatever its
shelf life is.  It is only used if power fails and then only to hold
the data in the volatile memory.

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 3:25 AM, Azelio Boriani
<azelio.boriani at gmail.com> wrote:
> Panasonic ML621 or equivalent. Alternatively you can use the battery
> pin (pin 6): remove the onboard battery and use en external primary
> cell (CR2032 or equivalent). See pages 15 to 21 of the M12M user
> manual.
> <http://www.ilotus.com.sg/~ilotus/sites/all/themes/zeropoint/pdf/m12m/M12M%20-%20User%20Guide%20%28Ver%201.0.0%29.pdf>
>
> On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 2:11 AM, Joseph Gray <jgray at zianet.com> wrote:
>> Can anyone recommend a rechargeable lithium coin cell that is a direct
>> replacement for the ones that come on some Oncore receivers? Something
>> I can order from Mouser or Digikey, if possible.
>>
>> Joe Gray
>> W5JG

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California