[time-nuts] SE880 GPSDO

Ilia Platone info at iliaplatone.com
Mon Apr 25 21:34:52 UTC 2016

I haven't bought anything yet, so feel free to recommend me any
components/setup.

here is the datasheet I am referring to:
http://www.foxonline.com/pdfs/FVXO_HC53.pdf

It contains some informations about phase jitter on page 5.

The

I selected this because of the CMOS output, since I didn't find any
Connor Winfield osc with these levels yet.

Actually  want to achieve less than around 78ps jitter at 125MHz. (this
should be achievable using this also:
http://www.digikey.it/product-detail/it/fox-electronics/FVXO-HC53B-125/FVXO-HC53B-125-ND/2153894)

Let me know,

Ilia.