[time-nuts] Lady Heather coming soon to a Linux box near you...

Dave Mallery dave.mallery at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 19:10:25 UTC 2016

hi

looking to get the l/h sources on my linux box.  the l/h download button on
the web site only brings in the setup.exe which i presume does the windows
download.

what to do?

thanks.

dave mallery

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 5:59 PM, Mark Sims <holrum at hotmail.com> wrote:

> The question came up about Lady Heather's system usage on a PI3.  Turn's
> out she's quite the little resource hog.  CPU usage hovers between a
> whooping 2 and 3 percent ;-)   Running on a PI2 showed about the same.
>
> Slinging a window violently around on the srceen and it peaks to around
> 20%.  So there should be a few CPU cycles left over for whatever...
> Amazing what you can buy for $35 these days.  Or $5 for a Pi Zero... but
> it's only a single core processor... and likely to be in very short supply
> for a long time... they only build them when their production line is idle.

Dave Mallery, K5EN                 (ubuntu linux 15-10)
PO Box 15                              Ophir,  OR  97464

      linux counter #64628 (since 1997)