[time-nuts] SE880 GPSDO

Ilia Platone info at iliaplatone.com
Tue Apr 26 00:19:57 UTC 2016

:) yes, it is.

Basically I need to sync two signals at a variable frequency centered at
about 10MHz, for 8 hours. The actual bandwidth depends because there
will be a variable number of harmonics on such signal.

The data logging system is for the intensity interferometer, and it
needs an error management like the above, it will use a PLL of an FPGA
that pulls up the frequency from the main oscillator into 400MHz, the
FPGA's PLL is very flexible, so the main XT frequency may not be
obligatory at 10MHz.

Regards,

Ilia.