[time-nuts] SE880 GPSDO

Ilia Platone info at iliaplatone.com
Tue Apr 26 02:27:19 UTC 2016

Thanks Bruce,

I know this, the delays due to the light path difference will be
calculated later by software, and i can have filters with a bandwidth of
3-5 nm, two 0.4m diameter telescopes. the distance of the two telescopes
will be around 2500m and the maximum delay between these two signals may
be 8us. The expected photon flux (the actual center frequency of the
data logged) will be less than 10M/s, but the clocks that record these
data must be synced with a maximum error of some ps, otherwise I'll not
find any correlation.

I would propose a software capable of aligning these two (or more,
sequentially) logs by finding correlation by a slighty variable
time-base, excluding pseudo-correlations by a discriminating algorithm,
but this is for an interferometry forum/list maybe.

Regards,
Ilia.