[time-nuts] Western Electric O-451A/U double-oven XO

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:25:48 UTC 2016

Tom,
Thanks for sharing the photos.

Comments
It looks like most of the items will clean up very well with a bit of TLC.
Tom it may be you actually who wrote about the clock and getting it working.
Either way I am pretty sure Eric can find helpful details before he applies
power.
The same goes for most of the rest of the gear. The old caps may have a
nasty surprise waiting.
Eric the WWVB receiver will no longer work with the new WWVB modulation
format. I assume it was a typical TRF radio of the 1960-70s vintage.
Good luck
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL