[time-nuts] Z3801A recovering

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Tue Apr 26 21:14:17 UTC 2016

Art,

Thanks for the link. Very useful information. I also read the 'VP
Service note" posted there. Is that note also referring to the
oscillator, or some other component that needs periodic recalibration.
In any case, it seems that they are recommending that we power down
our GPSDO units every few months. Not something I'd like to do,
considering it would take a while to stabilize again.

Joe Gray
W5JG