[time-nuts] Lady Heather Ver 4.0 beta test available (has Linux support)

John Miles john at miles.io
Wed Apr 27 10:43:17 UTC 2016

I've updated my existing LH download page with Mark's new beta version in both .zip and (Windows) setup.exe formats:
http://www.ke5fx.com/heather/readme.htm

There's also a link to his readme.txt file with Linux build instructions.  (Mark is the best point of contact for anyone with questions on that, as I'm just the Windows guy.)

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC