[time-nuts] Advise on building a DIY GPSDO?

Lars Walenius lars.walenius at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:14:35 UTC 2016

Thanks Magnus and Charles,

Could you please explain a little more about this:

Magnus wrote:
>It will be there, so you need to manage it one way or another.

What is the systematic ripple?
Is the comparison frequency normally 1Hz (1PPS)?
What is the algorithms used?
If I sample the difference between the PPS and the divided 10MHz output every second and have a third order loop driving a DAC will I get systematic errors?

Lars