[time-nuts] Dead tree material: Ships, Clocks, and Stars: The Quest for

Gordon Batey gpbatey at wildblue.net
Wed Apr 27 14:52:29 UTC 2016

Greetings Time Nuts,

I read the message below and made a trip to my closest OLLIE's store in
Harrisonburg, VA.  I found the book with the assistance of the book area
manager and purchased it.  They now have 5 left in Harrisonburg.  If you are
interested in the book and have an OLLIE'S nearby it might be worth checking
them out.

Now to start reading,

Gordon WA4FJC