[time-nuts] HP 58540A

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Thu Apr 28 23:45:57 UTC 2016

I just bought one of the above. Of course, before powering it on, I
had to take the cover off to see what was inside. The OCXO is a Piezo
2900082-114, 10 MHz. It has a S/N of 1 and a date code of 9751. A
search brought up several varieties of 2900082, but nothing on the
-114 version. Can anyone tell me anything about this particular OCXO?

Now, to power this on and see what it does. According to the info at
the Real Ham Radio site, it doesn't support all the SCPI commands, in
particular, no STATUS.

Joe Gray
W5JG