[time-nuts] Have I wrecked my FE-5680A?

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 11:11:17 UTC 2016

Sadly yes
The reason we have not released our GPSDO for the FE5690/50 and FE405 is
that we have experienced the same on all three devices. You are the 9th case
that I know of. We know very little as to what exactly causes it but we are
 incorporating circuitry to prevent it. What we know is that it is not a
particular code sequence on the RS232 port, but what happens the operating
code  is turning to mush. Some how the RS port is involved. Serious flaw on
all  FE devices since most likely the code was written by the same individual.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 4/28/2016 9:02:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,