[time-nuts] Optical transfer of time and frequency

Javier Serrano javier.serrano.pareja at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 11:33:56 UTC 2016

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 8:06 AM, Bruce Griffiths
<bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> So far I haven't found an existing free space optical implementation of White Rabbit.

There are two groups working on that subject that I know of:

Jean-Pierre Aubry [1] and his colleagues in EPFL (Neuchâtel campus, in
Switzerland). They started around one year ago.

Javier Díaz [2] in the University of Granada (Spain). Javier just
visited Neuchâtel with a PhD student (Paco Girela) who is supposed to
start working on free space WR soon, if I understood correctly.

Tell me off list if you would like me to connect you.

Cheers,

Javier

[1] https://people.epfl.ch/242679
[2] http://www.ugr.es/~jda/