[time-nuts] Fw: Optical transfer of time and frequency

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sat Apr 30 23:14:19 UTC 2016

     On Sunday, 1 May 2016 10:52 AM, Bruce Griffiths <bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

 White Rabbit is open hardware, you are free to build it yourself should you want to do so. All the relevant VHDL etc is available.There will also be suitable TDC designs available on the CERN site.You can also integrate these into your system if you want.
White Rabbit can handle thousands of nodes thus 3 or more won't be a problem.

Bruce