[time-nuts] Adafruit Ultimate GPS timing message arrival times

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 06:50:07 UTC 2016

Yes,  I find it confusing also.   I've been reporting the value that Lady Heather uses to do most of her evil internal message off machinations with...    For those,  the negative offset value is the "natural" polarity.  I'm probably going to change it around to something humans (including me) find more natural to interpret.