[time-nuts] Venus838LPx-T preliminary testing

Nick Sayer nsayer at kfu.com
Wed Aug 10 15:15:34 UTC 2016

I don’t know if I’d go that far. It’s more than conceivable that the 822A runs the same firmware as the 838 and therefore the actual functionality quoted in the datasheet is met.

Frankly, that’s the high order bit here - not what the label on the chip says, but whether it performs the way the datasheet claims. I don’t know because I don’t have one, but at least one poster here has said that the PPS jitter at least is the same.

You’ll recall when I pointed out that the NS-T had a different module, I *did* say that just because it wasn’t the same module that didn’t necessarily imply it didn’t have identical functionality.