[time-nuts] Heathkit clock available

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Wed Aug 10 20:55:39 UTC 2016

On 8/10/2016 11:31 AM, Nick Sayer via time-nuts wrote:
> Frankly, I don’t know why they didn’t make it a GPS clock. That would truly be a worthy successor to the GC-1000. Well, I do suspect I know why… and it’s not flattering. :)

As I recall ( At 70 my memory is not quite as accurate as it used to be)
by the time GPS was a main stream reality Heath was well on it's way to
getting out of the KIT business and was more focused on the educational
market

Not sure if the GC-1000 manuals are available on the usual freebie sites
(please check there first) If NOT I have a PDF copies of both the
assembly manual as well as the "Technical " manual. I offer for free to
list members who are prior ArtekMedia/ArtekManuals customers. Direct
your requests to manuals at artekmanuals.com ONLY, requests sent to the
list will be simply ignored
--
Dave