[time-nuts] Questions on Nortel Trimble NTBW50AA GPSTM

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Aug 10 21:59:57 UTC 2016

Hi

You can get a very good industrial 24V supply for < $40 (and maybe < $20) brand
new from distribution. Comes with a 3 year warranty and has all the various protection
things you would want on a supply. My claim is that you will always have 12V, 24V
and 48V “stuff” running around. Having a bulk supply for each makes things a lot easier.

Bob