[time-nuts] Working with SMT parts.

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 17:37:43 UTC 2016

In the past when I had access to magnifying lamps and stereo
microscopes suitable for printed circuit board work, I preferred the
former.  The extra magnification of the stereo microscopes was not
needed and the large magnifying lamp was easier on the eyes although
admittedly I wore glasses even then.