[time-nuts] Working with SMT parts.

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Aug 13 02:25:50 UTC 2016

Hi Chris:

ExpressPCB has very easy to use free software for schematic capture (later used to check the board wiring) and software
for board layout including making custom components if their library of stock components does not have what you need.
The output file format is proprietary, which makes it interesting that Far Circuits can read it.

I just have not wanted to go through learning curve for Gerber files and all the associated stuff (maybe drilling, silk
screen, solder mask) which is very easy to do with ExpressPCB.
When you start buying many circuits per board and a number of boards from the the price gets a lot lower.  When I try
Far Circuits I expect it to drop by a small integer (1/2, 1/3 . .  1/4?)..\

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com