[time-nuts] Working with SMT parts.

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 13:13:11 UTC 2016

I did not know Futurlec accepted ExpressPCB files, so I checked.

The equivalent to ExpressPCB mini board pro service (2 sided, solder mask
and silk screen, 3 pieces, same size) is $86 + shipping and one week to
shipment. ExpressPCB is $75 in 3-4 days in your mailbox including FedEx
(they do offer cheaper/slower delivery methods).

I did not check other dimensions/quantities.