[time-nuts] GPSDO - probably a stupid question.

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 01:17:40 UTC 2016

Good point, and an example of how good digital filtering (helped with upsampling) can make the design of the analog filter much easier :)

Reference the digital audio battles of the past century when 1 bit D/As running very fast started replacing the expensive 16 bit audio DACs running at 44kHz.

Didier

--
Sent from my Moto-X wireless tracker while I do other things.