[time-nuts] Noisy Sulzer 2.5 - Suggestions?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:47:19 UTC 2016

Chuck
I know those capacitors and you are right they were very high quality way
back when. Really interesting on the whiskers. I have seen them on other
parts.
What is it the tin leaching out. I guess the funny thing was that I have
seen them before and just brushed them off and continued troubleshooting.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL