[time-nuts] How to get PPS from ublox mini-PCI GPS to APU2 SoC serial port for ntpd

STR . strykar at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 07:11:23 UTC 2016

> Unless time-nuts levels of precision/accuracy are required, an APU is good enough and an easy solution. If you go for time-nuts levels, then I would question the use > of ethernet long before I question the hardware platform.

Not even ethernet with hardware PTP implementations, admittedly I haven't seen a NIC for sale with it?
I've always wondered if something like https://store.uputronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60_70&product_id=92 is worth the price over the likes of http://www.jrmiller.demon.co.uk/projects/ministd/frqstd.htm