[time-nuts] For Sale Reference Synthesizer for Microwave "Brick"

Lester Veenstra m0ycm at veenstras.com
Tue Aug 23 19:53:04 UTC 2016

These are the phase lock oscillator that typically use an input around 100 MHz, effectively with, for example, a x48 multiplication. They actually have a high power L-Band cavity osc that is locked, followed by a SRD and BPF for the desired output.

Also  have mixers and amps available.

C-Band and L-Band LNBs with external 10 MHz locking and 950-1750 IF outs are frequently available at reasonable prices.(but not from me)

Lester B Veenstra  MØYCM K1YCM W8YCM
lester at veenstras.com

Physical and US Postal Addresses
5 Shrine Club Drive (Physical)
452 Stable Ln (RFD USPS Mail)
Keyser WV 26726
GPS: 39.336826 N  78.982287 W (Google)
GPS: 39.33682 N  78.9823741 W (GPSDO)

Telephones:
Home:                     +1-304-289-6057
US cell                    +1-304-790-9192
UK cell                    +44-(0)7849-248-749
Guam Cell:              +1-671-929-8141
Jamaica:                 +1-876-456-8898

This e-mail and any documents attached hereto contain confidential or
privileged information. The information is intended to be for use only by the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail or any documents attached hereto is prohibited.