[time-nuts] HP53131A RS232 question

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Dec 2 20:15:34 UTC 2016

Hi

I don’t typically use 50 ohms with logic signals, but other than that I
don’t see much different between what you describe and what “just works”
for me on multiple 53131’s and 53132’s. About the only weird thing I can think
of would be a baud rate so slow that the string does not complete. I
don’t think that the counters will go that slow …..

I never use any form of hardware or software pacing, A “send after timeout”
might explain some weird stuff.

Bob