[time-nuts] Question on LH

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 18:51:18 UTC 2016

I'm confused here, LH can be connected to only one TB at any one time (depending on command line options).

But in any case at the end of the LH 48 hr survey, the survey location will be stored into the currently connected TB.  If both TBs are connected to the same antenna, I think you'll need manually to set the location of the second one (lat./long./altitude) based on the survey results stored in the other one.

Dave