[time-nuts] Question on LH

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:13:25 UTC 2016

Lady Heather can only talk to one device at a time,  but you can fire up multiple copies of Lady Heather to control multiple devices.  You would need to specify a different  serial port to use on the second instance's command line.

Version 5.0 will let you swap serial ports and receiver type on the fly using the "/" keyboard command that sets what are normally command line only values from the keyboard.  I think you can swap serial ports on earlier versions,  but it may not always work.