[time-nuts] OT: ExpressPCB (cross-post from volts-nuts)

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Dec 9 20:07:22 UTC 2016

Hi

The bottom line has always been that the outfits in China are the cheaper source for boards.
That said, right now, Advanced Circuits will sell you a single piece of a double sided board
for $33. It’s a “full feature” board with solder mask, silk screen, and a 3 day fab time. I don’t
use their free software, but have always been quite happy with their boards.

Bob