[time-nuts] OT: ExpressPCB (cross-post from volts-nuts)

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Dec 9 20:19:18 UTC 2016

Hi Bill:

It's their Mini Board Pro service and you get 3 each 2-layer boards each 3.8 x 2.5" with solder mask (great for SMT) and
silk screen top side labels for $61.
https://www.expresspcb.com/miniboard-pro/

If you get this service some caution is needed regarding the solder mask since it's possible to have the mask where you
were expecting to see metal.

Also note they have free schematic software that can be used to check the nodes on the board layout.

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com