[time-nuts] Lady Heather Version 5 is now available

Tim Lister listertim at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 17:31:31 UTC 2016

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 9:21 AM,  <bjones0 at mindspring.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the new version of Lady Heather!  I have already downloaded, compiled it and it is running well on my linux box, but I did have one minor problem.
> I am running Fedora 24 (have not upgraded my Time/Radio PC to Fedora 25 yet) and followed the readme instruction:
>
> For Fedora Linux edit the makefile and change "OS = g++" to "OS = gpp".
>
> but making this edit did not work for me (could not find gpp).   I had to change it back to g++ and it compiled without errors.

Built out of the box/zipfile for me on Fedora 24 with the stock
makefile unaltered. Running fine with my UCCM GPSDO from China. Now
all I need is Santa to bring me an antenna installer's time to get a
better outdoor antenna location...

> Thanks again for this great program!

Yes, my thanks also to Mark for the wonderful program - I shall look
forward to watching the leap second on it at the end of this year.

> 73,
> Brian
> KD4UYP

Tim