[time-nuts] Lady Heather Version 5 is now available

John Miles john at miles.io
Sun Dec 11 23:00:36 UTC 2016

Yeah, that's probably something we should fix.  Installation programs don't normally set that field at all.  But when Heather's initial working directory isn't in the usual Program Files hierarchy, it tries to load the .cfg file from the same directory as the executable.  This is something I do to make life easier during development.  It's not a problem in applications where the user doesn't access the .cfg or.ini file directly, but in this case different parts of the program are probably looking for the file in different places.

For now, I'd recommend installing LH under the default Program Files or Program Files (x86) subtree, just to minimize confusion.  I probably won't have a chance to tweak this behavior today, but will try to get to it this week.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC