[time-nuts] Lady Heather Version 5 is now available

Mike Millen mike.millen.uk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 06:44:47 UTC 2016

On 11/12/2016 23:23, Alberto di Bene wrote:
> On 12/12/2016 12:00 AM, John Miles wrote:
>> But when Heather's initial working directory isn't in the usual
>> Program Files hierarchy,
>> it tries to load the .cfg file from the same directory as the
>> executable.
>

> In my case the ,cfg files was in the same directory as the executable,
> outside the "Program Files" hierarchy, but
> apparently LH did not find it, at least not until I manually set that
> "Start In" field in the Properties panel.
>

> 73  Alberto  I2PHD

My problem (on W7) was a little different...

LH ran OK from the shortcut it placed on the desktop, using the
heather.cfg it placed in the \programfiles\heather directory.

When I moved that shortcut to another directory it could no longer see
the .cfg file.
I fixed it by putting another heather.cfg in the folder with the
shortcut... works fine again.

I'll try Alberto's fix instead... I'm sure it will work ok.

Mike