[time-nuts] Lady Heather Version 5 is now available

timenut at metachaos.net timenut at metachaos.net
Tue Dec 13 08:18:39 UTC 2016

Mark,

While I have not (yet) used Lady Heather, I plan on doing so as soon as I can
get my GPSDO. However, I do have a feature suggestion. You have an option that
allows dates to be expressions in the European format DD-MM-YYYY vs. the US
format of MM-DD-YYYY. What about an option to express dates in ISO standard
format: YYYY-MM-DD. Personally, that is the only date format that I use and it
has the advantage of being easily sorted. That may make processing collected
data easier.

Michael