[time-nuts] Lady Heather Version 5 is now available

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 08:49:05 UTC 2016

Mark,

While I have not (yet) used Lady Heather, I plan on doing so as soon as I
can
get my GPSDO. However, I do have a feature suggestion. You have an option
that
allows dates to be expressions in the European format DD-MM-YYYY vs. the US
format of MM-DD-YYYY. What about an option to express dates in ISO standard
format: YYYY-MM-DD. Personally, that is the only date format that I use and
it
has the advantage of being easily sorted. That may make processing collected
data easier.

Michael
===============================

Michael,

I agree with your sentiments.

I'm using the Windows version, which appears to use the dd-mmm-yyyy format,
quite acceptable to me as European.

For file names I use the format you suggest, for the same reasons:
yyyy-mm-dd

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu