[time-nuts] Lady Heather Ver 5 Problem

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:32:26 UTC 2016

Dick
I create a small batch and granted some of this can be done in the config
file.
I explicitly switch to the location I have LH in within the batch.
Then do the following
heather /1 /f /rxz /tz=-5est/edt
The 1 is the comport
f is full screen
rxz is z3801
tz if the timezone offset.

I have several batch files for different receivers and I have run several
LHs at the same time. TBolt and Z3801 as examples. Though without looking
at full screen the pix is useless.

To the group.
I have installed LH in the program folders of XP and also in other
directories they all seem to work as long as I clearly tell LH the place to
look.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL