[time-nuts] Temperature weirdness with Thunderbolt & Lady Heather 5

Pete Stephenson pete at heypete.com
Thu Dec 15 10:01:29 UTC 2016

On 12/15/2016 8:35 AM, Mike Cook wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>  I also have a T-Bolt monitored by LH5 but am not seeing any glitches like yours. No clear idea what may be the root cause, but from your screen dump all the metrics are affected so it is not likely to be just a failing temp sensor. Maybe something global such as power cleanliness.

Hi Mike,

Indeed, that may be an issue. It uses some power supply from the Chinese
eBay vendor; the power supply looks to have been taken from some sort of
Cisco hardware and repurposed for the Thunderbolt.

I'll check it out later to see if anything weird is going on, but
finding odd transient issues is always fun.

Cheers!
-Pete