[time-nuts] LH Z3801 and XP stalling

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 01:36:29 UTC 2016

Mark
I was going to respond with a humorous response. But can't come up with one.
Why does LH and XP stall only Santa knows. (Ok thats as good as it gets.)
No idea whats up but TBolt works absolutely fine on the XP Dell laptop with
a real serial port. Maybe I should try a usb port. Moved to another laptop
Vista and it seems to be working just fine. This unit has no built in
serial ports so I am using a serial to usb adaptor.

Using the whole mess to actually repair another Z3801 that was a parts
unit. Not anymore.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL