[time-nuts] Temperature weirdness with Thunderbolt & Lady Heather 5

wb6bnq wb6bnq at cox.net
Fri Dec 16 12:54:52 UTC 2016

Hi Pete,

Are you really at an altitude of 645 meters ?

Also, it seems that your oscillator gain (currently at -5 Hz/v) may not
be set right ?

Have you checked the power supply voltages and observed them on an
oscilloscope to see if they are relatively clean and free of spurious junk ?

The available number of SATS  is quite low and could be a matter of concern.

Bill....WB6BNQ