[time-nuts] LH Z3801 and XP stalling

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Dec 16 21:10:49 UTC 2016

Not meaning to beat this dead horse any farther than
I have to, but it worked fine under Windows XP, 7, and
Linux.  It only came to have a problem after the
Windows 10 upgrade the MS forced on the machine one
summer day.  The cure was to shut off the power saving
features.

OBTW, the hub of which I spoke is part of the motherboard
on the Dell computer.

-Chuck Harris