[time-nuts] Lady Heather 5.0 and COFS/Jupiter-T Receiver

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Tue Dec 20 03:11:36 UTC 2016

Thanks, yes you are right, memory was just jogged and the elevation for the Jupiter is set with if I recall with a radian calculation entered with two bytes in a binary word statement.  A real pain to figure out.

I think it has completed the survey and is displaying "Position Hold Mode". Is this correct or is it stuck, as it still shows Survey Data 2 Hours in grey (2 hours was the value I set).

Cheers

-=Bryan=-