[time-nuts] Lady Heather with touchscreen support

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 02:32:41 UTC 2016

If you are using a Raspberry PI (or any other computer for that matter) with a touchscreen display and can compile the code and would like to test it,  contact me off-list and I'll send you the latest code.

It adds an on-screen touch (or mouse) keyboard and has several tweaks to the screen formatting for optimum use of smaller screens.

It also has the ability to do a full-screen display mode on X11 based displays to eek out the most available screen space.  Full screen mode disables the window "decorations", borders, title bar, etc.