[time-nuts] Ublox M8N - have I a XO or TCXO ?

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 14:07:13 UTC 2016

TCXO usually refers to Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (no heater), as opposed to Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator (OCXO) which has an oven.
I would not expect a TCXO to become warm or draw more current at power up. An OCXO would.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Moto-X wireless tracker while I do other things.