[time-nuts] u-blox LEAH M8F

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Dec 22 18:33:58 UTC 2016

Hi

There are a couple of issues in multi GNSS timing. One is the basic time offset
between systems (maybe a few ns, maybe a lot more). The next is the accuracy
of the estimate of that offset (again maybe a few ns, maybe …). After that you
get into things like survey accuracy. Position hold is a single fixed location that
gets applied to all systems. If the “right”survey is here for this system and there
for that system, there will be an error one way or the other. Do they agree to CM or M
or 10’s of M? Some places they agree very well. Other places not so much ….

Lots of messy details.

Bob