[time-nuts] Lady Heather 5.0 and COFS/Jupiter-T Receiver

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 26 18:12:14 UTC 2016

Yes,  John added  the "N" keyboard command to let you bring up Notepad to edit heather.cfg.  The way he did it broke any two letter keyboard command that ends in "N".   I've since fixed that and added the ability to specify the file to edit.  I also added a command to let you run any program from within Heather.

The "S3" keyboard command should do the same thing as "SN"...