[time-nuts] New stuff in my Tindie store

Will Kimber zl1tao at gmx.com
Tue Dec 27 04:27:39 UTC 2016

Hi Nick,

Sorry to rain on your parade.  A good idea BUT ...

As a new (45 years) New Zealander may I make a couple of suggestions
that folks back where I come from and others across the pond forget.

The Pacific Ocean is large and very spread out.  So the Chatham Islands,
though part of New Zealand are 45 minutes ahead of New Zealand time.
That is a real nasty and unusual time change. Plus NZ daylight time
being GMT +13

Next are the Islands making up Tonga.  To keep the day consistent with
New Zealand, Australia, other Pacific Islands & Asia went to G.M.T. +13
as its timezone  a few years back.

Cheers,
Will